IFA Administrator/ Financial Planning Administrator - Newcastle
IFA Administrator. Financial Planning Administrator.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic IFA Administrator to join a Chartered Financial Planning practice in Newcastle. You will join a friendly and busy team of administrators and Paraplanners providing support to successful Independent Financial Advisers.
The role will be very varied and may change from month to month as the business demands change. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced role and enjoy taking the initiative to contribute to business growth in any which way they can.
In return for hard work and dedication, an excellent salary will be on offer which is dependent on experience, qualification and performance at interview. You will also receive support to gain industry qualifications as well as general development with your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to a small team of busy financial planners, working collaboratively to provide an excellent service to both their existing and new clients. Day to day tasks will involve but are not limited to:
- Collation of data and assimilation of client packs prior to adviser meeting;
- Obtaining portfolio valuations and new business illustrations;
- Exposure to predominantly pensions including drawdown, annuities, SIPPs and SSASs, but also some investment work.
- Submission of business via a variety of means for a wide range of life companies and investment providers;
- Creation of non-technical suitability reports, but this is not essential;
- Typing letters and creating reports;
- Handling client enquiries, arranging meetings for advisers and other ad hoc coordination and administrative tasks;
- Working in a team of other administrators and technical paraplanners.
To apply for the role, you must have experience working in administration within a financial planning business with ideally an in-depth knowledge of pensions, investments and protection.
You will be highly professional, polite and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
To apply, please send your CV to jenny @ tempestjones . com .