Year 5/6 Booster/Intervention Teacher with some PPA
South Leicester City Primary School
Start 29th April - 12th July 2019
Celsian Education Leicester is currently seeking a KS2 Teacher to support with SAT's support for pupils in Year 5 and Year 6, with a strong background in Maths, English and Science. You will work with small groups or on a 1:1 basis, to help boost their knowledge and abilities within the core subjects.
You will also be covering some PPA in school too.
The position will Start from Monday April 29th and continue until July 2019.
What you will need:
* UK QTS
* Able to deliver Booster/Intervention classes to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
* A range of positive behaviour management strategies
* Able to engage with pupils with Learning and Behavioural difficulties.
* Happy to cover class PPA cover when called upon
* Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
* An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
* A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
* Top rates of pay
* Guaranteed pay schemes
Please apply below or send your Cv .
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.