Cable Preparation Test Technician
A well-established client is looking for a Cable Test Preparation Technician to prepare of products for electro-mechanical tests. This role may lead into a progression into a Test Technician role for the right individual.
• Cooperating with the Laboratory Production Planner to prioritise cable samples for preparation
• Liaising with Logistics Technician to retrieve samples for testing from the stores
• To prepare cable samples
• Basic testing of products as required, once trained to do so
• To ensure that all tools and equipment used are maintained to a high standard
• To contribute towards the general operation and housekeeping of the laboratory facilities
• To ensure the quality and safety procedures are followed within the designated laboratory areas
• To undertake other non-preparation tasks at the reasonable request of management
We are looking for someone who enjoys hands-on technical work. Must have good attention to detail, good manual dexterity and ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Experience of working within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.