Field Service Engineer Fire & Security
Field Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
£32,000 + OTE (£42,000) + Excellent 2 Year Training + Career Progression + Overtime + Paid Door to Door + Van + Phone + Fuel Card + Healthcare Cash Back
Home Based Covering 1 hour of your home location, based in, or commutable to Ipswich
Are you a Field Service Engineer with Fire or Security experience looking to join an industry leading company that provide fantastic training programmes to develop your abilities combined with career progression and excellent overtime rates to boost your basic earnings?
This is a fantastic opportunity to receive fantastic industry training to develop areas where you have less experience, receive career progression to have long term scope combined with a role where you will only Service and Maintenance work and not include any installation work.
This company have grown from strength to strength, are renowned for an excellent working environment and fantastic training schemes for you to become the best of the best.
This role will suit a Field Service Engineer with either Fire or Security experience.
- Fault Finding & Preventative maintenance of Fire & Security systems
- Minimal / No installation work required.
- Callouts 1 in 9 days, raising to 1 in 12 days once the team is fully staffed.
- Covering a local area with minimal / no stays away
- Excellent 2-year training scheme
- Field Service Experience within Fire or Security.
Engineering, Engineer, Fire and Security, F&S, Field Service Engineer, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Controls