Global fine spirits importer and distributor is seeking a Purchase Ledger professional for their offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger specialist with a strong work ethic and keen to provide a 110% delivery to the team. High standards and ambition is key to the success of this role.
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations, matching and coding invoices
- BACS payments
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Supplier liaison
- Data manipulation on Excel - Pivots, VLookUps
- Financial reports
- Supporting sales/marketing team
- Building relationships throughout the business
- Proactive & highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Complex query resolution
- Mature attitude
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.