Project Manager - IT Systems Upgrade Hands Off Role
Are you a Project Manager from an Engineering background with basic IT experience who is looking for an immediately available, fixed term contract role where you will oversee an IT systems upgrade?
This company are a specialist design and manufacturer for a range of applications and industries and are going from strength to strength in their marketplace. With full order books until the end of 2020, they are now looking for a Project Manager from an Engineering background to join the team and take a pivotal role in the improvement of the department of my clients IT systems.
You will be tasked with to organise, direct and manage company projects diverse in scope [e.g. construction based, engineering process installation, technology development, IT upgrades] with content including installation programmes or electrical and supply from conception to delivery ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with the requirements of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who is wanting an immediately available 6 - 12 month FTC role with a client who is the best in the world at what they do.
- Ensuring the management of the project so that resources are focused on the critical path, including the preparation and management of CAPEX and change control board submissions
- Outline project requirements including the management of contractors and external expertise and their involvement in the project
- Hands-off role - Managing the upgrade of my clients IT system upgrade and working with multiple departments to ensure a smooth transition
- Project Manager from an Engineering background with IT experience
- Wanting an immediately available, days based, 6 month FTC role with a 6 month extension
- Prior Project Management experience
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR80198