SQL Data Analyst
DML SQL Data Analyst
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, and cares about delivering quality. The ideal candidate will be working with a variety of data from diverse sources and will be providing valuable insights that will support decision making. You will be joining a small but HUGELY successful team during an exciting period of business growth.
As a SQL Data Analyst, you will need to have a good knowledge of Excel and SQL. You'll be comfortable joining multiple tables and using your analytical skills to create relevant data sets, manipulate data and extract data for our partners.
In this role, you will
- Translate real-world questions into database queries.
- Build reports and dashboards that provide insight into our operations.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Monitor and improve data collection and export workflows
Data Analysis Responsibility
- Analysing and documenting business processes
- Working with the software partner/supplier
- Working with our data partners
- Manage and develop our current data sources ensuring they remain appropriate and accurate through regular data cleansing
- Advise on changes needed to support ongoing data collection and exporting. Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of data processes
- Build and manage dashboards to visualise this data
- Generate reports and presentations to provide valuable insights that help drive informed decisions
- Problem solving
- Produce Business Process Models
Skills / Experience
- excellent numerical and analytical skills
- knowledge of data analysis tools - advanced skills in Excel and VBA
- familiarity with other relational databases (e.g. MS Access)
- knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- the ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Creating SQL Queries / MS SQL Server