Marketing and PR Assistant
The Polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a Marketing & PR Assistant to work for a fantastic company based South of Cambridge.
It’s initially an ongoing temporary role to cover the period between a leaver and a new starter in the permanent role, however they have said if the candidate has the right skills set and qualifications they would potentially be considered for the role on a permanent basis.
- Writing and publishing internal communications
- Proof-reading company communication and external press releases
- Developing and maintaining calendars of content ready for publication
- Managing event registrations for customer events
- Preparing and putting together mailshots
Why should you apply?
If you are immediately available and looking for a new position with a quick turnaround this could be the role for you! As stated earlier it’s initially a temporary role but there is the potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years marketing experience within a B2B marketing environment
- A strong understanding of PR and previous copywriting experience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion