Exam Invigilators needed for assignments across Sefton LA.
Benefit from flexible working hours throughout May and June covering GCSE and A Level exams in secondary schools across Sefton.
Your new role
Hays Education are looking for multiple Exam Invigilators to work either am, pm or full day sessions in Sefton based Secondary Schools.
You will be required to:
- See that the students enter the Examination Hall in an appropriate manner;
- Ensure students are seated according to the seating plan;
- Check that students are issued with the correct examination paper;
- Check the identification of students;
- Deal with issues that may arise including students not being on the list or latecomers etc;
- Ensure that students conform to the Examination Hall requirements in terms of behaviour, mobile phones etc;
- Open and distribute papers and other authorised materials;
- Actively invigilate throughout the examination to ensure no cheating occurs.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from competitive rates of pay, and access flexible working hours throughout the summer exam period. You will access Hays online CPD courses, and be supported throughout by a dedicated recruitment expert.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.