Global manufacturing Company that specialises in producing luxury items are looking for an experienced management account to join their award winning Company.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Completion and the calculation of Quarterly VAT returns
- Execute PAYE & Pension reconciliations and payments
- Complete weekly BACS [UK] and ACH [USA] payments
- Invoice authorisations prior to payments for large suppliers
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with Marketing to evaluate quotations for USA office, occasionally outside UK office hours
- Analyse product margin and review annually
- Freight costing and review shipping methods
- Working with US Sales to deal with Tax filing & reconciliation
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Finance or Business Graduate
- 5+ years experience within finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2012 or Dynamics 365 will be a great advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Company that produces contemporary goods and to further your expereince within finance.