Deputy Team Leader
Deputy Team Leader - £21,000 - Start asap - Sheffield City Centre
Your new company
Your new employer is a healthcare company based in Sheffield City Centre.
Your new role
You will be joining the Customer Connect Team and working alongside the Customer Connect Hub Team Leader.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis and management of In- and Outbound call service level impacts
- Taking action to ensure agreed service levels are met escalating any areas of concern to Hub Team Leader
- Analysing daily workloads and allocate resources as appropriate
- Identifying intervals where there is consistent over- or under-staffing and report opportunities to Hub Team Leader
- Assisting planning by gathering call data for analysis to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability, to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management
- Supporting the Connect Leadership Team in forward planning meetings to deliver and discuss scheduling, forecasts, plans and concerns for the week ahead
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting of performance and productivity
- Responsible for creating and maintaining team rotas for shift patters and lunches
- Providing support and deputise for the Connect Hub Team Leader on Fridays and as required
- Lead by example and to demonstrate excellent customer service skills so as to provide a high standard of internal and external customer contact including taking calls if required
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring individual, team and departmental objectives are met
- All HR processes are followed on Fridays while deputising including return to work forms
- Supporting Team Leader to create a customer focused culture achieving team service levels and objectives
- Call coaching
- Listen to calls and give regular feedback to members of the team in a supportive coaching style
- Ensure the team are aware of and comply with all relevant legislative requirements, including financial services regulations, GDPR, and complaints procedures on calls
- Escalate misconduct issues to TL for feedback to be given
What you'll need to succeed
You live and breathe Customer Services and have previously worked in a position as Team Leader within a call centre environment. You are a pro-active people person with ambition looking for your next professional step.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary of £21,000. Working days are Monday - Friday, 10am until 6pm. This company really does invest in their people and they are one of the countries leading health cash plan providers. Great opportunity for someone with the right skill set and previous experience wanting to join an award winning company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.