Nursery Practitioner required for great setting
We are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse for one of our top clients in the North London area.
The nursery which is part of an award winning group are looking for a dedicated and experienced nursery practitioner to join their already established early year’s team.
The nursery is located to 3 main tube stations in the North London area and is easily accessible on major bus routes!
You will be joining a bright and spacious setting to bring out the best of your abilities. The nursery prides itself on the engaging and enigmatic layout of every room.
The four rooms span two floors for babies up to preschool age, allowing plenty of space for activities.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team.
This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date.
You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!