PAYROLL / ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT Part time or Full time
Your new company
Hays are delighted to representing a small but successful chartered accountancy and business adviser based in Truro, to assist in the recruitment of their next Payroll/Account Assistant to aide further success.
Your new role
The ideal candidate should have previous practice experience including up to date knowledge and experience in providing payroll/auto enrolment services and assisting with bookkeeping and accounts work
- Managing the firm's payroll bureau - including processing payrolls, managing auto-enrolment and CIS submissions
- Assisting with bookkeeping and accounts preparation work as necessary
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Training junior members of staff
If you are interested in the role on a Part-Time basis, the role would be strictly Payroll. Full-Time will encompass the Payroll and Accounts Assistant function.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience in operating payroll/auto enrolment services and CIS submissions and up to date with payroll legislation
- Proficient with Sage Payroll or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have a professional approach and be happy to work as part of a small team
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to grow with the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.