My Client are a principle contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering projects across the UK turning over around £800 million annually. This outstanding company are currently looking to appoint a Site Agent to work on a heavy civil engineering project in Cumbria.
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Help to ensure the project is kept within agreed budget and timeframe and liaise with project managers and end client regarding this matter.
- Manage Subcontractors and labour on site.
- Assist with management of health and safety procedures and PPE.
- Give tool box talks and inductions.
- Understand and enforce method statements and risk assessments.
Site Agent Candidate Requirements:
- Experience in civil engineering, project management or similar.
- Site Management within civil engineering.
- Experience of writing method and environmental statements
- Familiar with project management software.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Management of subcontractors and site operators within the civil engineering sector.
- Strong management and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in groundworks packages and external civils would be advantages
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.