About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: To carry out welding operations on fabricated and machined components in a variety of metals.
Daily tasks will include:
- Weld all types of joint configurations in a variety of metals
- Back grind the welds where required prior to welding the opposite side
- Ensuring own work area is clear and tidy
- Ensuring the welds produced are clear of defects
- Responsible for repairing defects in welds produced
- City & Guilds or B-Tec in welding
- Experienced in all conventional welding methods i.e. MIG, TIG MMA
- Able to work unsupervised
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Experience in a variety of metals
There are currently 2 positions available.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full-time temporary to permanent basis - Rate of £10.00 p/h. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:00pm and Friday 7:30am-1:30pm. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.