Sales Advisor - Ringwood
Sales Advisor – Ringwood
Full Time - 40 hours per week over 5 days
Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota
Salary - £17,950 per annum
We have a great opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join the team at our Brewers Decorator Centre in Ringwood to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre, Ringwood branch has been serving local trade’s people and retail customers in the area for 20 years. From its light, airy and modern showroom the branch stocks a comprehensive range of designer and trade paints as well as a large selection of wallpaper pattern books making us the go to place for retail customers, trades people and DIY enthusiasts in the area.
Our small and friendly team have over 30 years service and industry knowledge between them so if you are looking to expand your knowledge in our industry, you will be in the best place to do it.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to 170 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique, and place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a Sales Advisor at our Ringwood branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme available
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.