Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager - Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices - Up to £55,000 - East London
Are you experienced purchasing medical devices or pharmaceuticals?
Are you looking to join a reputable organisation where you can develop?
Then Apply Now!
Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 3.
- Ensure products and services are purchased at the best price while maintaining quality.
- Identify new products that are available.
- Keep on top of product availability and order schedules.
- Develop relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Monitor supplier performance.
Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager Requirements
- Previous management of a purchasing team
- Experience purchasing medical devices or pharmaceuticals is essential.
- The ability to review and develop processes is essential.
Salary up to £55,000
Season ticket loan
Various other benefits
Commutable from: Stratford, Romford, Brentwood, London, Grays, Barking, Ilford, Dartford & more