Job Type: Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
Perks: Fresh fruit, refreshments, weekly massages and a fully stocked beer fridge to reward your hard work.
At the Learning People we pride ourselves on the success of our students and being the benchmark for offering career-ready education in the tech industry, worldwide.
Specializing in cyber security, coding, IT, project management and digital marketing; substantial growth over the last 18 months has seen us move into new global territories.
We’re extremely passionate about advancing people’s careers, to help enhance their lives. With the philosophy of working hard to live well, we're a fun-loving team with big ideas and big values stretching across the entire business.
We’re looking for a full-time credit controller to join our expanding team. You will be a confident self-starter with a positive can-do-attitude who has the desire to learn, develop, and get stuck into this role.
You will be responsible for monitoring and chasing overdue payments, resolving queries and providing reconciliations. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills are essential, as is a high level of attention to detail.
You will be responsible for all aspects of credit control to include but not limited to:
All aspects of credit control to include but not limited to:
- Contacting customers by telephone and email to chase payment for invoices
- Liaising between with customers and third-party finance providers to provide excellent service
- Maintain aged debt at appropriate levels
- Actively reduce default rate
- Purchase Orders management to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Monitoring customer accounts and ensuring they are reconciled in a timely fashion
- cash allocation
- dealing with internal and external queries
- Daily payment runs
- Adhoc duties as required
We are looking for those with the following skills:
- Experience in credit control or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Good mathematical & computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable but not essential as full training will be given