Full Stack .NET Core ReactJs Developer - Banking
Full Stack Developer - Breaking into Banking
Full Stack Developer for an Investment Bank in the city of London -
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + up to 30% Bonus + 10% Pension
Job Title: Full Stack Developer for Investment Bank London
Job type: Permanent
Location: This position is based in Bank, Central London.
Commutable from: Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, South London, North London, East London and West London.
Under 10mins from Kings Cross or Euston or Charing Cross or Fenchurch street or Baker Street or London Bridge or Waterloo
Our client offers a range of services, including lending, foreign exchange, interest rate, commodity and money-market offerings to predominantly mid-large sized private and listed companies. You will be part of the team that pioneers a truly holistic digital client experience for businesses.
The way in which we differentiate is through our people; all coming together to deliver on a common purpose. By hiring the right people, we can ensure that the service we give our clients is extraordinary and memorable; refreshingly human, personable, fun.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the software that will combine the corporate bank’s offerings, and more onto a single platform in order to create a seamless Investec experience for our clients.
- Passion for programming
- No previous banking experience is required. A genuine desire to learn and understand our various offerings.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- Respectful to others and themselves
- Will excel in a collaborative team environment
- You are passionate about learning.
- You work with pride, passion, enthusiasm and have a spark in your personality.
Core Skills and Attributes
The tech stack we are using is React and Typescript on the front-end, and C# .NET Core 2.0 on the backend.
Personal attributes and other requirements
We don’t just want just any personality; we want your unique personality! We passionately believe in a diverse team, as diverse as the people and clients we speak to. A range of backgrounds and personalities from all walks of life. People who can question and challenge our own assumptions, and can bring their own ideas to the table. A team who share a common goal and purpose, and don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age or disability.
Benefits for the Full Stack Developer:
·25 days holiday- Excluding 8 public holidays each year
·Season Ticket Loan up To £10,000
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Plan
- 10% non-contributory Pension
- Cycle to work scheme up to £10,000
- Excellent canteen facilities
- Team nights out
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible Working hours to suit your circumstances when necessary & Family Friendly Policies
- Locally negotiated discounts
- Life Assurance x8
- Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Suthan Karuna at Eximius Group for more info.