Field Service Vending Engineer
We are currently on the search for an experienced coffee and vending engineer to work in the Inverness and Highlands area as a reactive field service engineer.
Excellent earning potential + Quarterly Bonus Scheme for eligible employees + OT + On Call Payments + Full Machine Training + Specialist tools and Equipment + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company. We offer training which will increase your technical knowledge, keep you challenged and interested as you develop your career.
- In-house and manufacturer training provided
- Company pension and quarterly bonus scheme available after relevant qualifying periods
- Fully expensed company van provided
- Company phone and tablet
- Excellent remuneration package with overtime and on-call allowance. To be discussed in detail with candidates dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Experienced Vending Engineer with experience of instant and bean-to-cup coffee machines
- Willingness to be trained and progress to traditional coffee machines - company provided training programmes
- Three phase electrical experience and mechanical experience is preferable.
- You need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
- A full, valid Driving License is essential for this position
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults on a range of coffee, vending, chillers equipment
- Ensure that whenever possible all work is completed at the first visit ensuring that every effort is made to prevent further breakdowns.
- Continually review multiple fault equipment and ensure that any machine that displays persistent breakdowns is given the highest priority regarding repair.
- Attend all calls in the order as allocated by the National Operations Centre, ensuring that all breakdowns are responded to within the allocated timeframe.
- Ensure all calls to fit parts are attended to as soon as you are informed parts are available, but must be within 8 hours.
- Ensure on the job access to the technical manuals/documentation relevant to the equipment being serviced/maintained
- Hold, maintain and record the required level of spare parts on the company vehicle in order to effectively address first time fixes and relevant client KPIs.
- Form and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and clients with a view to providing the best possible service at all times.
- Attend Training Courses as required and relevant to assist in maintaining the highest standard of workmanship and to impart knowledge to colleagues where necessary.
- Willing and able to work on your own initiative
- Adhere to customer procedures e.g. entry/exit from premises & Health & Safety Policies where appropriate.
- In order to help you meet the above criteria the company monitors on Key Performance Indices (KPIs).