Project Manager - Liverpool - Excellent Benefits
Role: Project Manager
Salary: up to £39k
- Driven and confident
- Can deliver to tight timescales
- Strong communicator
- Experience delivering projects following full project lifecycle
Duties and Responsibilities
A key client is seeking a PM to join their Strategic Change team. This individual will be responsible for delivering a new service in partnership with their Project Sponsor.
They will be introduced at the pre-opening phase and will be expected to deliver against the key project milestones.
Day to day duties include:
- Liaise with stakeholders and maintain and enhance relationships with key stakeholders / partners (both internal and external)
- Budget management
- Involved in recruitment
- Work with the legal teams to ensure contracts are in place
- Provide performance measures and data to project lead and sponsor
- Contribute towards PMO and methodology
- Manage project documentation including project plan and risk register
The role itself provides plenty of opportunity to develop your own skill set whilst on the job. It also offers a strong work life balance with excellent benefits on offer.
If you feel that you match the criteria and are well suited for this role, please apply immediately as CV submission will be Monday 15th April, with interviews following shortly after this.
To apply, please contact Dominic Brown