Wealth Advisory Apprentice
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.Job Description:
Grant Thornton are looking for a Wealth Advisory Apprentice to join the profitable and rapidly growing Wealth Advisory Department. Working as part of this high-energy team of likeminded people. Our focus is building and protecting wealth, your focus will be supporting our highly talented advisers. Together you will provide an outstanding client service to our high net worth clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will input data onto our systems
- You will assist in the opening and sending of daily post
- You will complete all scanning
- You will learn about valuations and how the Wealth Advisory department works
- You will carry out any other duties to meet with business needs
- You will adhere to the Firm’s risk management policies
What we are looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A* - C including English and Maths (minimum criteria)
- You will have a good telephone manner
- You will have a willing and can-do attitude to learn
- You will be confident talking to people of all levels
- You will be numerate and literate
- You will be punctual and organised
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.