Better Healthcare Specialist Team works with adults and young children with long term clinical needs within the community.
Our specialist team supports clients with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Mental health and many other complexities.
Better Healthcare are looking to recruit carers wishing to work within this sector. We have positions available in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
- Care is provided 24/7 by a committed and dedicated team of experienced carers, headed up by a nurse.
- We are looking for a confident, organised, and engaging individual, with a good sense of humour, and a mature and sensible outlook. No previous care experience is needed as full training will be given, but some experience of medical needs/healthcare would be advisable, as well as a commitment to learning and ongoing training.
- Our client has a tracheotomy, Ventilation, spinal injury resulting in paralysis, feeding, toileting.
- We are looking for a Saturday shift 11-6 paid at £11.50ph
- Providing support and personal care
- Training given for all complexities
- Career development
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered then please send your CV to -scSMwk