Structural Revit Technician
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for an Structural Revit Technician to join their expanding team in Richmond upon Thames.
Projects: Healthcare, Energy, Residential, Commercial, Educational, Retail and more.
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience as a Structural Technician,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using Revit on live projects,
- First rate technical ability,
- A passion for BIM and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends & technology,
- Relevant technical qualification,
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is offering the successful Structural Revit Technician a competitive salary, generous benefits package and an excellent working environment; They are looking to begin interviewing for this position ASAP so if you're interested in this Structural Revit Technician vacancy, then please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.