General Practice Client Manager
Public Practice Specialists Taylor Rose Recruitment are working with a leading mid tier firm in Central London who are seeking a General Practice Client Manager/ Senior Manager to join their team.
The is an extremely varied role where the successful individual will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients from an array of sectors, providing accounts, tax and audit services.
This opportunity would suit an Accounts & Audit Senior/ Assistant Manager or Manager from a General Practice background who coiuld be looking for career progression with less audit, a more varied role and/or the opportunity to develop their tax expertise.
Our client will look to tailor the role to suit your skill-set (ranging from Supervisor to Senior Manager level) and the role will involve regular client contact and working closely with a number of Partners.
Salary is dependent on experience (£50k - £70k) and our client is offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package for the right individual.
The role can be seen in more detail below:
- Managing all aspects of the client portfolio, acting as the main point of contact
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Leading/ managing audits from planning to completion
- Management accounts preparation
- Preparation and review of Tax compliance
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Dealing with HMRC and other third parties
- Training junior staff and reviewing their work
- Assisting with other ad hoc assignments
- Business development
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- A strong general practice background
- Experience of leading audits from planning to completion
- Good communication skills
- Practice experience is essential
For more information on this role please contact Ed Taylor at Taylor Rose Recruitment