Home Carer, Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
We are recruiting Care Assistants to work on a specialist enablement service, this exciting opportunity is to support people coming home from Hospital and making a difference by promoting their independence. You will receive excellent training on the enablement practices and play an important part in shaping this future model of support. This will include creating and developing individual outcome focused support plans in partnership with the people using the service, being creative in tailoring their support to meet their needs. We will be rewarding you with an enhanced rate of pay for this service.
- Develop creative support plans with the people you support
- Work with people to achieve their personal outcomes
- Develop new members of the team in the ethos of the service
- Risk assessments and risk management
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet personal outcomes
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
What First City can offer you
- The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing company with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
- Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcomes in a supportive and flexible way.
- Competitive rate of pay / salary
- Pension scheme
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care and our homecare department are an equal opportunities employer