Associate Health and Safety Trainers
Embark Training is a rapidly expanding Health and Safety training provider based in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
From our purpose made training HUB, we deliver a range of Health and Safety courses that help to promote and develop your workforce. We are accredited to deliver IOSH, EUSR and CITB courses, as well as delivering a wide range of bespoke courses that have been developed in house and tailored to each businesses needs.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking Associate Health and Safety Trainers who can be placed into our 'pool' of trusted trainers. This is an ad-hoc role and will suit trainers with the ability to have flexibility when and where they work.
To be considered, you should be:
- A time served Health and Safety professional, ideally with experience of construction, manufacturing or energy sectors
- Hold a recognised diploma or degree level qualification in Health and Safety such as NEBOSH, NCRQ etc.
- Experience of delivering the IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safety courses
- Professional, good communicator with the ability to be flexible dependant upon your audience
- Flexible in approach, and able to adjust the training as required.