Part-Time Accounts Assistant
GiBe Finance are working with a consulting business close to Winnersh who are looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to support their Finance Manager. Because of the daily volume, it is important that you work 5 days per week, with reduced hours of 9am - 2pm.
The business works with a number of up and coming household brands and is looking for a proactive and efficient individual who takes initiative and is happy with a blended operational-admin and finance assistant role.
Parking is available on-site.
- Enter financial transactions into internal/external databases
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Reconcile invoices, provide statements, identify discrepancies and chase debtors as necessary
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Answer client/customer queries
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Organisational skills, good communications skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
To review the full job description, please apply now.