Up to £65,000
Are you an experienced VAT Assistant Manager looking for a move into a Manager role?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear path to progress?
Due to consistent growth across the VAT team, a Manager is required to work in the London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will have exposure to the VAT Partner and Director from day one
- You'll play a pivotal role in the future development of indirect tax within business
- Assist with the running of a well-established VAT team
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a key figure within the VAT team, aiding and overseeing delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team members
To succeed you will have/be:
- Proven skills in a broad range of VAT issue, gained within a practice environment
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- CTA qualified (although this is desirable and not a prerequisite)
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.