Fire Alarm Installation / Commissioning Engineer
Position: Fire Alarm Installation / Commissioning Engineer
Salary: £30,000 + Company Van and fuel card + pension scheme + extensive opportunities for overtime
Location: South East (70% Kent and 30% London) - based from Rochester office
Our client is a leading Fire & Security Systems Company who covers: -
- CCTV security systems & remote monitoring service
- Fire protection services
- Maintenance & small works
- Rental & contract hire of safety & security equipment
Because of continued growth we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fire Alarm Installation / Commissioning Engineer to work in the South East (70% Kent and 30% London) based from their Rochester office.
This role will be responsible for installing and commissioning of new and existing fire customers and the successful candidate will provide an exceptional customer service experience whilst completing installation and commissioning of fire detection, fire alarm and associated equipment and products.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Installation experience of Fire Alarm addressable and conventional systems with good knowledge of commissioning and fault finding.
Candidate’s skills / experience: -
- Electrical experience of fire Alarms
- Minimum 3-year Installation experience of Fire Alarm addressable and conventional systems with good knowledge of commissioning and fault finding
- IPAF and / or PASMA desirable but not essential
- A full UK driving licence
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.