Senior Financial Accountant
A specialist financial services business based in the Southampton area is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to work with the Financial Controller and manage two Part Qualified Accountants.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for providing external and internal reporting ensuring controls are maintained and deadlines are met. The primary responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
• Preparation of monthly reports
• Analytical review of movements including insights and commentary
• Preparation of month end accruals and associated journals
• Compilation of statutory accounts
• Ownership of system and controls relating to the month end close processes
• Team management and motivation
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with recent Financial Services or Practice sector experience who is working in a similar reporting role looking to move in to a team management position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.