Outstanding Early Years school in Clapham is seeking a premises officer to start ASAP.
The role will begin on a temporary basis but may lead to a permanent position.
The role requires you to:
• Undertake the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings
• Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities
• Liaise with the Headteacher, cleaning staff and external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff
• Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors
• Work split shifts of 7.45am - 11.45 am the 3.30pm - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of building management, maintenance and site security
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Have good organisational skills
• To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment
• Be aware and committed to the safeguarding of all children
If you have the right experience and are available for temporary work, please apply online now.