My Client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Project Manager on a initial 6 month contract basis
This role is responsible for working with internal stakeholders around the globe to develop, align, and deliver competitive Network policies aimed at protecting and its participants while enabling business growth. The EMEA policy team is also responsible for ensuring region specific policy requirements are incorporated into the global policy roadmap.
- Lead policy projects from conception to completion including proposal formulation, stakeholder management, issue analysis, competitive analysis, working group facilitation and presentation to leadership & governance committees.
- Write policy changes using clear and concise policy language as defined in our style guide and other standards.
- Create and present overview/summary of policy projects to various stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consulting in areas of policy that include card acceptance, fraud risk management, chargebacks and emerging payment initiatives.
- Keep current with industry news and demonstrate a passion for what's going on in the payments industry. Perform competitive analysis and help deliver results to stakeholders across the company.
- Adhere to Policy Governance processes that support the communication of policy changes and updates to the Business and Operational Policies document
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to dive into detail but also outline complex problems in simplistic ways, depending on audience.
- Analytical mind with ability to deal with ambiguous or undefined problems and figure out appropriate and workable solutions.
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills to build partnerships across the enterprise
- Strong negotiation and conflict management.
- Desire to question status quo and improve processes.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Degree or equivalent - required
- Project Management qualification - preferred