CGI DIGITAL PRODUCER
Our client, a design agency in Essex are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to hit the ground in this challenging and varied role.
This role would suit a Project Manager who has great communication skills mixed with strong business vision and ideally soft management skills.
• Managing the day to day running of the project to execute plans and monitor/control results
• Collaborating with the team on information architecture design, technical and functional requirements
• Initiating, defining, planning and managing the delivery of projects for clients across a range of digital media
• Acting as the interface with third party technology vendors to build and launch cutting edge and engaging digital applications based on creative and brand objectives.
• Ensure high quality delivery of all projects, often assuming quality assurance role
Skills and Experience required;
• Experience managing the full project life cycle of large, complex projects
• Proven experience in Project Management role
• Expert in managing multiple projects in high pressure, deadlines heavy delivery environment
• Experience managing many different digital projects
• Managing issues and risk using RAID logs and status reports
If you feel you match the skills and experienced needed to be successful in this role please apply now!