An incredible opportunity has arisen for a driven Group Accountant to join a private equity-backed FinTech company.
This is a client with whom we have a long-standing relationship, and who we know to invest in the development of their employees. You will be working with an outstanding and hard-working FD who has grown with the business through its remarkable growth, trebling in turnover in the last few years.
The company has now merged and is looking at more acquisitions, so they need a data-driven addition to their team, ideally from a practice background. You will be strong on consolidations around month-end, have multi-currency experience, and know a balance sheet inside-out.
Whilst the client is looking to take on an interim, they are ideally looking to speak to candidates who are open to a transition into permanency.
- Multi-currency & month-end consolidations
- Preparation of the board pack
- Group reporting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reporting directly to the FD
- Ad-hoc project work around the acquisitions
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Experience with month-end consolidations
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to private equity-backed/very high-growth businesses (advantage)
- Sector experience within software (advantage)
As the client is looking to interview and hire as soon as possible, I can only consider candidates with up to 1 week’s notice for this position.