Job Title: Property / Facilities Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 pa
To Manage M&E suppliers and projects in line with the Client vision and execute company policy of providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for the landlord. Set up, implement and maintain effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the Mechanical, Electrical, Transport and Public Health Services to the occupiers, while protecting and enhancing landlord assets within the Building / Estate. and contributing to the safety and wellbeing of all users of the building/ estate.
- Execute the role of Engineering Manager, ensuring management of contractors, consultants and KF resources to ensure compliance with current Health & Safety standards and legislation.
- Provide day-to-day technical and operational support to occupiers and Client as necessary. Review and comment on occupiers’ license applications, monitor occupier fit out works and ensure compliance.
- Implementation, management and development of the Concept planned maintenance system, ensuring information, plant history, drawings and technical information is accurate and up to date.
- Pro-actively manage and monitor reactive repairs.
- Monitor energy consumption and work with specialist teams to agree and implement and measure energy reduction initiatives.
- Build 3-year capital improvement plan
- Able to effectively manage specialist service providers, including setting and measuring KPIs, SLAs, cost reduction and performance improvement plans.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Industry experience working as a Project and Mechanical Design manager
- Able to work with CAD Modelling, Project Management, Business Strategy and Presentations
- Experience in fit out and close water management systems
- CDM & PD experience in projects
- AP Qualified
- Familiar with safe systems of work and able to write and Implement procedures.
If you are a Property / Facilities Manager, with strong organisational and design skills looking to progress their career, please apply with your most recent C.V.
For more information regarding this role please contact Josie Shear at Premier Engineering, Reading.