SAP Project Accountant - 12 month contract
JOB: SAP Project Accountant - 12 month contract
COMPANY INDUSTRY: Manufacturing
QUALIFICATIONS: Finance Graduate/Qualified or QBE
WHAT ARE THE JOB DUTIES?
- Set up the administrative organisation and related internal controls, in line with corporate guidelines , local and statutory requirements. This entails a setup of a detailed cost code structure on SAP, a weekly Budget Tracking report which would cover Committed (Spent or Open PO’s) and Non-Committed expenditure and Estimated Times To Complete
- Track through to purchase order and against budget, ensuring spend is utilised and controlled accordingly as per the budget plan
- Ensure full reconciliation between Corporate reporting and Local Reporting.
- Collaborate with the other Finance colleagues to ensure project is properly reported
- Work with our treasury team to ensure all non USD purchases are within hedging plan
- Responsible for capitalisation of the project onto the fixed asset system that properly reflects their description/asset life.
- Work closely together with tax & customs and legal affairs in dealing with tax and importation issues
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- Experience with SAP system is essential
- Experience with CAPEX Project Management
WHO WILL I REPORT TO?
WHEN ARE THE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE?