EUC Technical Consultant
Becoming an EUC Technical Consultant with Trustmarque:
Trustmarque who are part of Capita IT & Networks have a new role for an EUC Technical Consultant. This role will set between the Engineers and the Architects, so we are looking for someone who is still very hands on (a do-er) but also understands and can work with the Architects at Design stage.
This is a Consultancy style role, so client facing skills are essential, together with hands on EUC technical experience (SCCM Stack, Active Directory, Windows 10, ideally a bit of Citrix and any knowledge and/or experience of Autopilot).
This role could be based anywhere from the M62 Corridor down to the South East/ South West. There will be an element of Home Working but we would also expect our consultants to be on client site as and whenever needed
What you will do:
- Designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations
- Producing High-level and Low-Level Design Documents
- Assist in pre-sales activities for new business opportunities
- Deliver customer focussed presentations and workshops demonstrating our products and services including Microsoft DPS engagements
- Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Gather customer requirements in order to prepare project plans and timescales of delivery
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with project delivery requirements
- Take ownership for technical delivery of projects
- Propose and/or design technical solutions
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Work closely with team colleagues to assist in the continual development of the team
Your experience will include:
- Microsoft System Centre Suite 2016Configuration Manager - Current Branch
- Operating System Deployments
- Microsoft Intune Integration - MDM & PC Management
- Operations Manager 2016
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite - EM+S
- Federated Identity (Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Microsoft Intune (Cloud & Hybrid Configurations)
- Rights Management (Azure and On Premises)
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Windows 10
- Strong technical background
- Some Citrix experience ideally
- Ideally some hands on experience of Autopilot
Trustmarque is part of our IT Services business and is an award-winning IT reseller and service integrator with global technology partnerships that guarantee the best possible value for our customers. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT - and that's exactly what you'll do too, if you join our talented team here
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), car allowance], company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact or guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.