Primary Literacy Teaching Assistant - Coventry
Primary Literacy Teaching Assistant
Coventry Primary School
September 2019 until the end of the academic year, potential temp to perm
Pay £65 - £75
Do you have a passion for literacy?
Monarch Education are proud to be working with a one form entry primary school in Coventry who are currently seeking for a Primary Literacy Teaching Assistant to start from September 2019 until the end of the academic year, with the potential to become a temp to perm placement.
The Primary Literacy Teaching Assistant will:
- Support children with their Literacy; Phonics, Spelling, Reading
- Be working in different classes across Early Years and KS1
- Be able to assist with the planning of lessons alongside teachers
- Lead pupils in intervention groups
- Have previous experience working with Early Years and KS1 aged children
The ideal Primary Literacy Teaching Assistant will have class-based phonics experience.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV by clicking apply now. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.