Group Reporting Accountant
Due to ongoing growth and expansion one of our international clients with headquarters in Bristol is now seeking a Group Reporting Accountant to join a busy finance team. Morgan McKinley are currently assisting this private equity backed business in their search for the right talent.
This newly created role reports directly into the Group Financial Reporting Controller. This is a key part of a new finance team and sees the successful candidate being responsible for group consolidations, financial accounting and accurate group reporting.
To be successful in this role you will be;
- A qualified Accountant
- Experience of working on consolidations
- Experience of monthly reporting
- Excellent IT skills, advanced Excel, data mapping
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous multi-currency experience desirable
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an organisation during an exciting growth phase, excellent benefits and attractive remuneration are on offer for the right person.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.