Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with a well-established organisation based in High Wycombe. Due to continued growth, they are recruiting for a Project Accountant to undertake all aspects of accounting for the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller and Finance Director, you will take responsibility for the following:
• Monthly accounting for projects
• P&L project reporting within monthly analysis schedules
• Support margin improvement initiatives across the business
• Identification of P&L risks and opportunities
• Ownership and management of balance sheets
To be considered for this role, you will
• Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
• Have project accounting experience
• Have experience of managing, analysing and interpreting large volumes of data
• Have strong technical accounting knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.