SEN 121 Teaching Assistant
Are you experienced supporting SEN pupils?
Are you looking for your next rewarding challenge?
Job Title: SEN 121 Teaching Assistant in a Coventry Primary School
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Coventry
- Start Date: Monday 29th April 2019
- End Date: End of the academic year
Monarch Education are excited to be currently working in partnership with a vibrant and well-established school in is to start the end of April until the end of the academic year, working full time.
Pupils who require this additional support may have needs such as:
- ASD (Autism)
- Specific Learning Disorders (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Dyscalculia)
- SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- You will be confident building effective relationships with identified pupils
- You will be responsible for encouraging the positive emotional, social and academic development of the child
- You will be working with a wider school team to support the pupil’s inclusion
- Training in areas such as Makaton, PECs, team-teach are an advantage but are not essential
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV by clicking apply now! You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.