Trainee CAD Technician
Our Buckingham based client looking for a Trainee CAD Technician to join their project team on a full time, permanent basis.
If you are leaving School or College and you are looking for a creative and fast paced career, this could be the role for you!
Altenatively, if you already have experience in this field, but you are looking for a new challenge, please feel free to apply.
Position: Trainee CAD Technician
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5pm & Friday, 9am to 4pm
The job will involve…
- Preparing, issuing and printing drawings for customers
- Logging, filing and archiving drawing documents
- Creating weld and activity schedules
- Assisting to maintain stock levels and raising supplier orders
- Issuing start up packs for installers
- Organising material deliveries
- Ordering and of hiring plant machineries.
The Person will…
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent, conscientious and a reliable individual
- Have the ability to work efficiently and independently within a busy office environment
- Possess a good standard of education
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have experience of using AUTO CAD or/and Drawing office software (not essential)
- Have relevant engineering based qualifications (not essential)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Full UK driving license (advantageous)
No experience required, full in-house training will be provided with this role.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.