£22,000 to £26,000 DOE
Interaction Recruitment - Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be partnering with this well established and ever-growing business in Northampton who are now looking to recruit a Finance Officer on a straight permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide finance support to colleagues and stakeholders within the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by clients and internal stakeholders
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Currently studying towards AAT (Level 3 and above), early stages ACCA/CIMA or be Qualified by Experience.
- Experience in using SAGE 50 and/or QuickBooks
- Strong all round accounting experience (a background as a bookkeeper or assistant accountant would be beneficial)
- Engaging with stakeholders up to senior level, both internally and externally
This role is offered immediately so if you are immediately available or subject to short notice and have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil the above criteria then please apply now and we will be in touch!