Job Title: CNC Operator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday days
I’am currently recruiting for a CNC Operator to work with a well established precision engineering company based in Wolverhampton. As CNC Operator you will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to efficiently operate various CNC machines
- Have a good understanding of CNC lathe controls and machining functions
- To recognise tool wear, change tips and adjust offsets as required
- To interpret drawings to establish dimensions and tolerances
- To keep up with basic machine maintenance
- Follow company procedures
The successful candidate for the CNC Operators position will have the following experience:
- 3 to 5 year's experience operating CNC Lathes (Essential)
- Basic problem solving and machine maintenance (Essential)
- Competent in using hand-held measuring equipment (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.