Field Service and Installation Technician
Amaya UK, an industry leader in selling capital equipment in the textile industry, is looking for a motivated, confident and passionate Field Service and Installation Technician to join the team. You will be based in the South / Hampshire areas.
With offices and showrooms Horndean and Nottingham, we specialise in selling embroidery machines and direct to garment printers, plus consumable supplies and services within the textile industry. Having experienced significant year on year growth for the past four years, we are looking to add a new member to the team to help us continue in offering the high level of customer service we pride ourselves in.
About the role:
- Installing, repairing and servicing Embroidery and Epson based garment decoration systems
- Remotely diagnosing and fixing customer issues via Email, Telephone or Teamviewer
- Spotting potential sales opportunities and reporting back to the sales team
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Be prepared for overnight stays when needed
- 4+ years in a service / technical support role
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe products would be an advantage
- Team player, but at the same time be able to work on your own initiative
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £22,000 to £28,000 per annum, based on experience
- Car, Phone and Pension
- Full time, Permanent role with long term career prospects
- Full product training will be given
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Field Service and Installation Technician, Field Service Engineer, Installer, Installation Engineer, Field Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, may also be considered for this role.