Fashion/Accessories Senior Manager - Central London
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Fashion/Accessories Manager appointment in central London with a salary up to £65,000 with on target earnings of £85,000 per annum. We are looking for a Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times. Candidates with both menswear/womenswear fashion and accessories experience will be considered.
With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for 2019 and a great performance in 2018 this is a perfect time to be part of their business. As a Senior Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Senior Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards within this multi-million turnover location
- Working on store strategy with your management team
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis
Our client's Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven retail Manager.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £65,000 with on target earnings of £85,000 per annum plus package.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Assistant, Store, Area or Regional Management experience for this particular appointment.