Urgently required - 6 month Contract role
Are you a contractor looking for your next 6-month role, with flexibility to work full or part time?
If so, please read on...
NOW Careers are working with an organisation based in Swansea recruiting for a contract role until October 2019. You will be an experienced financial professional with an entrepreneurial outlook, strong commercial awareness, and business skills of the highest order. Be able to collaboratively liaise across the business with various levels of staff and have a passion to help enable organisations to excel. With a background in Retail and good knowledge of sage within SME's, excellent customer-focus. Be able to approach new projects with energy and pace, with a forward-thinking approach help to realise opportunities and ideas, bringing to life new ventures.
Duties to include but not be restricted to:
- Responsible for the production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Oversee the P&L's
- Responsible for Balance sheet
- Rolling monthly forecasts
- KPI and reporting packs for senior management and the Board
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of year end accounts and first point of contact with external auditors
- Mentoring and training of junior finance staff
- Improve processes and procedures within the department
- Assist with the implementation of new IT systems
- Communicate with all stakeholders effectively
- Work closely with Directors and senior management on finance related issues
Proven record to demonstrate the skill set required and good Excel and sage knowledge is essential.
The salary on offer is c£40,000 but open to negotiation for the right candidate.
If this could be for you then please apply. Alternatively please feel free to pass on my details to anyone you feel may be interested in hearing more about this opportunity.