- Full Time
Our client, are an established well known organisation based in Hertfordshire. They are a company who really look after their employees in terms of helping in their career prospects.
As such, they are looking for an Accounts Administrator who would like to pursue a long term career within Accountancy.
- To load journals in relation to the Finance Banking
- To ensure that all daily BACS, CHAPS and cheque collections and payments are created and processed
- To ensure that all automated direct debit and direct credit rejections are input into management system
- To ensure automated direct debit amendments and cancellations are processed
- To ensure all commission payments for clients and agents are made on time
- Regularly process purchase ledger and staff expense payments
- Process daily automated direct debit instructions
- General administration tasks to support the team
- Previous reconciliation experience within a finance environment beneficial but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- An ability to navigate various systems and databases
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.