£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Looking for the chance to progress your career in Data?
This rapidly emerging start up in the entertainment sector are looking for a Data Analyst to join their unique, expanding team.
This company provides entertainment services across Europe and soon to be Asia. They have achieved market recognition in a short space of time and also in giving back to grassroots through investing in projects
You'll be using data manipulation and machine learning tools to:=
- Extraction of relevant data, designing databases for storage, and performing quantitative analysis of big datasets Visualising data through the various content delivery systems developed inhouse.
- Automating trading and risk management systems.
- Liaise with and assist stakeholders in the company, including the VP, in executing the firmwide data strategy.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Desired skills & attributes you should include:
- Commercial experience in using Python or/and R
- Proven ability to work with algorithms & statistics
- High Levels of Numeracy & Mathematics
- Experience in Machine Learning & Analytics
- Knowledge of Large Datasets
- Start Up Culture
- Career Progression
- Employee Discounts
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alex Miles-Hewinson via the Apply link on this page.